Friday, December 9, 2011

Stampavie Penny Johnson's Dearest Deer

Christmas time wouldnt be the same without reindeer, and I really loved this stamp when I first saw it.  We made this card in a recent workshop and I made two samples one coloured with pencils and one with pro markers.

The first sample coloured with pro markers and here are the colours used:

·         Ground - Antique White, Glacier Blue
·         Red Bow - Baby Pink, Carmine, Red, Berry Red, Cardinal Red, Blender
·         Blue Collar - Glacier Blue,  Sky Blue, Cyan, Aegean
·         Bells - Gold
·         Mistletoe - Warm Grey 1, Mint Green, Emerald, Lush Green
·         Antlers - Warm Grey 1, Warm Grey 2, Warm Grey 3, Warm Grey 5, Umber
·         Reindeer 1 - Raw Siena, Terracotta, Ivory
·         Reindeer 2 - Ivory, Tan, Cinnamon, Burnt Siena, Tail - Ivory & Sandstone


and some close ups of the embossing and colouring...


Here is the second sample coloured with pencils and painted with white acrylic paint on the edges - another sunny picture :)

1 comment:

  1. I saw you were featured on the Meljen's blog so I thought I would drop by. Your blog and projects are beautiful! I really love how you colored the same image using different mediums to show the difference. Both are lovely.

    Happy Holiday!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete