Christmas time wouldnt be the same without reindeer, and I really loved this stamp when I first saw it. We made this card in a recent workshop and I made two samples one coloured with pencils and one with pro markers.
The first sample coloured with pro markers and here are the colours used:
· Ground - Antique White, Glacier Blue
· Red Bow - Baby Pink, Carmine, Red, Berry Red, Cardinal Red, Blender
· Blue Collar - Glacier Blue, Sky Blue, Cyan, Aegean
· Bells - Gold
· Mistletoe - Warm Grey 1, Mint Green, Emerald, Lush Green
· Antlers - Warm Grey 1, Warm Grey 2, Warm Grey 3, Warm Grey 5, Umber
· Reindeer 1 - Raw Siena, Terracotta, Ivory
· Reindeer 2 - Ivory, Tan, Cinnamon, Burnt Siena, Tail - Ivory & Sandstone
and some close ups of the embossing and colouring...
Here is the second sample coloured with pencils and painted with white acrylic paint on the edges - another sunny picture :)