Have sorted out the photos of all cards and makes from last few weeks, including workshop ones, as the light has been bad and I had not had a chance to blog for a little while, so next few days posts are all a catch up, and its lot of work to add in all the links so bear with me!
First card to share today is a Lili of the Valley one - I made two, one coloured with pro markers and one with twinkling H2O's in case you're wondering why they look slightly different!!
You can find the stamp here and its called Ski Jump.
the image below has been coloured with twinkling H2O's and stickles, with distressing using a distressing tool and Tim Holtz Faded Jeans distress ink.
The punches are two EK Success ones which I got on eBay if I remember, cant find them on the ebay website together now but you can buy the separately, and here is a link to EK success - they are called Starry night.
The large snowflake is also an EK success punch, and the flake measures approx 2.5 inches.
The papers on the card are from Bearly Mine Designs pack called Winter Swirls which you can find here.
below is a closeup of the colouring using pro markers and the list of colours are:
· Skis - Ice Grey 1,2,3,4
· Ski Pole - Ice Grey 1
· Skin and Hands - Ivory, Satin, Blush
· Dog - Satin, Sandstone, Caramel, Cinnamon
· Scarf and Hat - Blender, Glacier Blue, Pastel Blue, Denim Blue, Sky Blue, Azure, True Blue, French Navy
· Hat & Trousers - Sandstone, Cinnamon, Henna , Burnt Umber
· Hair - Ivory, Vanilla, Sandstone
· Top & Trousers - Blender, Glacier Blue, Pastel Blue, Denim Blue, Sky Blue, Azure, True Blue, French Navy
.. and the card displayed as an easel shape: (it was very sunny when I took this picture!)
Right ... off to sort out some more photo's and links - happy Christmas card making, I still have lots more to make!