Saturday, December 31, 2011

LOTV, Belles & Whistles and Tina Wenke Baby girls

  Hello fellow bloggers and crafters, thought it was about time to dust off the blog, after have a few relaxing days over Christmas, and share some cards today, all baby girl ones with LOTS of pink!
The first one is a LOTV one I have used quite a bit before and is nice and quick to colour and a good size for lots of card layouts.
An aperture and lots of use of nestabilities as well as a Martha Stewart border corner punch.
The colouring is with twinkling H2O's.



The next card is made with Belles and Whistles stamp called Sweet Dreams, and I used:
Martha Stewart corner punch
cuttlebug embossing folder
nestabilities from spellbinders
magnolia doo hickey leaf dies
EK success flower punches
distress ink
charm
coloured with twinkling H2O's again

...and the last one is one of my favourite baby stamps from Tina Wenke, and for this one I used:
baby feet punch you can find here, and I think dovecraft make a similar one
nestabilities, including lacy ovals
buttons
twinkling H2O's for colouring


that's all for today - I guess it will be 2012 when I post again :)
Happy New Year everyone




Save and bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Lovely projects, soooo cute.
    Happy New Year!
    Magda

    ReplyDelete