Hi everyone and welcome to 2012. I know its a little late, but I wanted to get this all organised for my first post for the year, and to kick off the year with a great start!
So in this post, which will remain at the top for the next two weeks, I will be offering a nice little candy giveaway to one lucky person and showing a card made with one of Di's Digi Downloads .
In addition to the ribbon and nestabilities I am giving away, Di has kindly sponsored this as well and is giving away a digi voucher for her shop to the value of $10 - woohoo!
Here is my first card share for 2012 using Di's Digi called Tending Snowdrops, which you can purchase HERE, and was made using nice fresh colours and used few colours to keep it nice and clean looking.
The digi was coloured with twinkling H2O's and the border / corner punches are from Martha Stewart. Added lots of pearls and glue gun dew drops which were coloured with alcohol inks and some nice shiny organza ribbon to finish.
The close up above shows the layers on the card and the glitter added to the snowdrops and wings -
PS. its easier to cut the circles into the card layers after you have punched and matched the two layers.
Onto the blog candy then, and what you need to do and the prize is for 3 items:
1. One Set of Spellbinders Nestabilty dies - Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles Small
2. 15 metres of ribbon in shades of green, 5m of each colour (for Spring and Easter of course)
3. $10 Di's Digi downloads voucher to spend on Digi Images
what you need to do to be in with a chance of winning the blog candy:
1. leave a comment on my blog post - you don't need to have a blog yourself to enter, just select the 'Anonymous' profile when adding a comment
2. subscribe to the email on Di's Digi downloads for the new image notifcation - you will find this on the right hand side of Di's Digi blog (click on the Di Digi logo above to locate the digi blog)
3. check back on Sunday 22nd January to see if you've won (there is an email subscription button on the top left of my blog so you can get updates on new posts added as and when I publish them, and no you wont get bombarded with emails!!)