Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Angels

Well its Christmas Eve and I cant believe - where the year has gone. I am sharing a card made with an image I love, as it evokes the spirit of Christmas for me and angels are very special.
The Stamp is called Angel Crib from Lili of the Valley, its an older one which I love to use every year and so I want to make a simple card with lots of white.



here is the card, and I left a lot of the card blank uncovered, so there was lots of hammered white texture...

  
 and some close up photos of the embossing using Snowflakes 2 (Cuttlebug folder) and white acrylic paint for the edges...


The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley too and I embossed it with white WOW embossing powder in white onto the gold pearlescent card.

that's all for today - I cant wait for tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment