Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Meljen's 'Green' Challenge #88 and a card share

Just want to share another card using one of Meljen's digi images which you can find HERE, for a little girl celebrating a December birthday and who loves ballet.
I have entered this into Meljen's Challenge blog, and the challenge is to use green



I used promarkers to colour this ballerina and the flowers are made with EK Success daisy punches.
The ovals are cut with spellbinders nestability dies and the ribbon is from stash which I have had for ages....
the papers are from Bearly Mine, the set is called Spring Blossoms and you can find it here.
Oops I nearly forgot - the yellow dew drops are glue gun drops which I made and coloured with lemonade shade of alcohol ink (okay might need to check the bottle!)


...a close-up of the colouring above, and the inside of the card below..

And..........
you might also remember anothjer Meljen's card I did a while back here.... well I am delighted to say it was good enough to be posted on the Melissa's website as a card share - woohoo thanks Melissa, glad you liked it!



No comments:

Post a Comment