It's time to dig out a neglected stamp, and I still love forever friends images, so decided to make a nice slim Christmas card in traditional red and green colour combo. The papers are from Bearly Mine again and this one is from a set called Christmas Joy which you can find here.
The sentiment is computer generated and the snowflakes are cuttlebug die ones which you can find here. The red gems are actually clear gem stones which I coloured with promarkers (so that works on pearls and gems - its amazing how the simplest things impress me sometimes!!), and the omage is coloured with polychromos pencils and blended with sansodor and blending stumps.
04/12/ Edited to add -
Here is a promarker coloured version with suggested colours:
· Jacket - Baby Pink, Carmine, Red, Berry Red, Cardinal Red, Blender
· Mittens and Robin - Blossom, Forest Green, Pine, Holly, Blender
· Bear body - Antique white, Satin, Sandstone, Caramel
· Robin - Satin, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Peach
· Mug - Ice Grey 1 2 3 4 Blender