Thursday, July 28, 2011

woohooooooo :)

....so the reason for my excitement this evening, is that a couple of my cards have been published on a website I submitted them to!

On the off chance that the publishers over on the hÄnglar & stÄnglar blog may like the sailor kids cards I posted here, I sent them off as submissions and they were published today , so am very pleased and just wanted to share my news!! 

Will be back with more cards made these sweet designs soon, I cant wait to ink the other few I have.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jess, this is absolutely wonderful news. I am so proud of you. Not surprised at all as these are beautiful cards. Love them! Well done, you have every reason to celebrate... woohoooooo! hugs from across the miles, Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Jess, no one deserves it more than you with all the work you put in your cards. I love these 2 cards.
    claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jess, very well deserved! The cards are beautiful & I love the blue & red together!!

    ReplyDelete