Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cream and Gold Wedding

a very quick post from me to show one of the wedding cards made recently, as I meant to post this a while ago and then moved the photos so promptly forgot - oops..


Anyway, this one is made without a stamped image and is just lots of embossing with heart shapes and heart border and corner punching - the border punches are Martha Stewart ones and the hearts with the names are nestability dies


a closeup above, with the daylight shining on it so you can see the layering and how luxurious the ribbon is - just LOVE that ribbon.


and another view where you can see I inked the edges to highlight the embossing... that's all for now... 

EDITED TO ADD:
here is a link to the punches I used  - from the eBay website, but you could search around and see who else has them in stock still - in this project I used a border punch and a corner one and they are the PATP (punch around the page) sets and they are called looped hearts found here.

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Jess, Love all the punching, very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jess, I love the gold & cream combo.

    ReplyDelete