Friday, July 8, 2011

some Lili of the Valley Masculine Cards

really quick post this morning as I have lots to do today, and wanted to get these cards posted as they were done a couple of weeks ago!


Both cards are made with Lili of the Valley stamps which you can find here, and I have used the partial embossing technique on both of them too. The sentiment stamp is also LOTV.
The papers are from an old stack called Masculine from Dovecraft which I have had ages and still like a lot.
 The inking on the corners was done with TH distress inks to add to the texture of the embossing. 
 


The sentiment on the second card was done with Just Rite alphabet stamps and since the image above didn't show the fluffy stuff on the soap suds very well, here's a close-up picture below:


thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

  1. The image on the first one could very well be a couple of my nephews lol! I love the soapy bubbles on the brown card! I never think of little details like that!!

    ReplyDelete