Tuesday, July 26, 2011

lots of pink...

Just a quick pop in from me to show some cards made recently and never realised but I must have been in a very 'pink' mood when I made them LOL.
the first is one of my most favourite stamps, Jemima Puddleduck, and its so simple at outline but I keep going back to it.. lots of clean and pastel shades.



the next one is a hedgie one from Penny Black which I have used before, but wanted to make a card with pink and grey which colour combination is fab and when you add that certain colour green I love it even more...
...used liquid pearls for the flower centres, as couldn't find any assorted sizes of adhesive pearls in my stash and love the liquid pearls for being able to make dimensional drops any size so will be using them a lot more!!


and the last one is a flower fairies stamp from a Crafters Companion set and the fairy is the candy tuft one - used polar white and baby pink flower soft for the flowers which I didn't cover completely as I coloured them first with twinkling H2O's and wanted some of this to shine through


that's all for now - will pop back soon with some wedding and engagement cards.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Jess, I love the soft colours especially the fairy.
    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete