Sunday, July 31, 2011

Whiff of Joy Oakley Stamp

Just a quick card to share with you today, made using an all time favourite stamp and a Mojo Monday sketch I found this week gone by and like.

The stamp is from Whiff of Joy designed by Elizabeth Bell and is called Cool Oakley, and you can purchase it here.


 the papers are from a very old Matt stack from papermania or docrafts or someone like that (the first ever stack I bought ...........LOL), and the colouring is done with twinkling H2O's again, I just love them so much I cant stop using them and they are great for detailed images and shading.


a closeup above so you can see the layers and shading.

I am entering this into Monday Mojo sketch challenge and this is the sketch I used:

2 comments:

  1. Great card and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brill card Jess, love the blue & brown, great colour combo!

    ReplyDelete