Wednesday, May 13, 2015

feast or famine!.... and handmade flowers

Where did the last month just go - horrified to find I hadn't blogged for so long - those who visit my blog must have thought I had left the planet!
Anyway I guess First Holy Communion and Confirmation season as well as Mothers Day makes this time of the year busy for those of us who love making cards, so I have a few to share over the next couple of weeks (also because I realise how many photos I had taken and not blogged).



Onto a 50th Birthday card - feminine, pink, pretty and hand made flowers - I have to make some others as I am getting addicted to these shabby ones and maybe I need a new idea huh??



So lots of photos of the flowers and the leaves and the light that day was good so the embossing looks really crisp on the white card.




This was a large square 7 and 3/4 inch card, boxed because the flowers are very dimensional and are adhered with silicone glue and the boxed card makes a perfect keepsake..



I love this new font - Great Vibes, thanks Claire my crafty friend,-it's down to you that I am now addicted to it as it's sooooo elegant!

No comments:

Post a Comment