Sunday, May 17, 2015

18th Birthday celebrations for twins Lili of the Valley stamp

I loved making this card, and it would never have occurred to me to use this image for a birthday card either but it WORKS - my customer saw another anniversary card with the image and chose it straight away - well you can't help but like all of the Lili of the Valley images!


So the occasion was an 18th Birthday for twins and the stamp I used for this card is Lili of the Valley's Together Forever which you can find HERE.


I used some digi papers from Bearly Mine Designs with a patchwork theme (sadly due to digi retail and tax implications Donna no longer sells her papers online:( )


Side view of the card - used alphabet dies and some greyboard + glitter board to make the 18 numbers


Inside the card - papers faded out in the centre for the placement of the sentiment - yes it took me ages to come up with the wording!!


A closeup view of the colouring and inking - I used Tim Holtz Weathered Wood shade of distress ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment