Monday, January 5, 2015

Fireman Sam Birthday

Happy New Year everyone - my first post of 2015 and something different too.
A birthday card for a 3yr old who loves Fireman Sam!


This card was made using graphics from various sources and in bright primary colours, specially suited for a boy. I don't usually use graphics, opting for die cuts, stamping and colouring instead, so this was a refreshing change and I quite enjoyed making it. It did test my ability to merge and move graphics in MS Word though - since I don't have any special graphics software, I had to improvise.



The font I used is called Papyrus - its a nice change to the normal ones. There are lots of free fonts you can download from www.dafont.com and many other sites, and that can get a little addictive..





No comments:

Post a Comment