Thursday, January 15, 2015

Lili of the Valley baby boy - Balloon Basket stamp

Back with one of Lili of the Valley's most beautiful baby stamps - you can find the stamp HERE and it's well worth the purchase as I use it time and again.


This is another large boxed baby card using that folder you can't get anymore, but I received the Darice quilt blocks folder so that will get some use soon and it's available in most craft outlets. I did contact the distributor for the Boofle folder but the answer is that they cannot be sold anymore :( ... I did try for those of you who asked me, but no luck I am afraid.


The Craftwork cards card candi goes very well with the kraft card.


I mounted the stars using different thickness foam pads, 1mm 2mm and 3mm



The boxed was finished off with stars too..


No comments:

Post a Comment