Wednesday, December 31, 2014

House Mouse Christmas

This is the last post from me for the year, with a favourite character, those pesky little mice LOL! I have a soft spot for these illustrations because they are so cute and have so much expression.


Oops a wonky photo ...hic.... I must have had a bit of Baileys when I photographed this one..mmm a little merry.....


Glamour dust and dimensional glue for the 'icing' on the gingerbread house, and coloured with polychromos pencil crayons.



the easel is held up by a tag, onto which I adhered a mini wooden rolling pin - this card was for a lady who was always baking ;)


and the inside.... 

Happy New Year to all my blog readers. I hope that 2015 is truly a good year for everyone and brings you all health and happiness.

 I will be back next week with a variety of cards I didn't get the chance to post this month so pop back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment