Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Wedding Anniversary card for a husband - no frills allowed!

So this post is about less is more...  It turned out well thanks to the red glitter card which really made the whole thing 'pop' - black, white and red are such a great colour combo!!



The text stamping and 'shaded' inking was done with masking, stamping and distressing techniques.


The completed card shown standing:


 Mounting the hearts with foam fixers instead of mounting them flat adds more dimension and a good finishing touch.


Still need work on my stamping techniques, so will make some more of this style this year.  I have some new slim storage for ink pads which I will share with you all once I have sorted out my mess of a craft room LOL. When you see it, I assure you, you will want one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment