Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Vintage Cameo Pink and Grey soft feminine card

Back with another share, this time in pink feminine colours.  Yes I know I use these cameo dies a lot but I really like them, they are one of my favourite shapes.


Last year I invested in the Sue Wilson border and bow dies, and the ornate strip is from that set - yep I never used the bow but the strip as an accent die - very versatile these dies turned out to be.


The papers were from Etsy and you can purchase them HERE. They're called Shabby Chic Garden.
I used pink distress ink on the pink oval and also on the papers, to pick up the subtle pink tones, keeping it all muted.


And another little change from the norm - a coloured card blank instead of the usual white :) - the envelope was white so it all came together well.


No comments:

Post a Comment