Monday, November 5, 2018

Red and Gold Shimmer foiled card using Acetate

This post shows foiling on acetate (and you can also foil thin cellophane bags as well without them melting, I'm still amazed by this...)

So onto my next card which uses the Glimmer Gold foil, it is really yummy and looks textured even though smooth.


Be prepared for lots of photos in this post as I didn't really want to see myself (!!!) reflected, so lots of angles to catch the acetate foiling etc.


In this photo you can see the foiling on the outside and through the acetate to the inside.





Supplies I used were:
Trailing Heart Foil Stamp Die
 With Love Foil Stamp Die
 Confetti Border Foil Stamp Die
Berry And Gold Shimmer Foil


The inside of the cared shows just how you can foil one foil over another, different foils, different foil stamp dies etc - versatile...




Check back tomorrow for the glitziest card - Aurora Foil and Black!!


No comments:

Post a Comment