Saturday, November 3, 2018

Gemini Foil press border Foil Stamp Die and backing paper highlight

Hope the last post showed how CAS cards an have the WOW factor, now onto another CAS using backing papers.

Remember to check back previous posts from this week for links to release date and videos etc for the Gemini FoilPress machine being released this month by Crafters Companion.


This card came together by accident really. I know that sounds silly but I had started the card and was intending to add more when I had one of those 'STOP' moments!

Yes we all wonder sometimes when to stop fussing over something when you aren't adding to the overall affect and something is really actually 'finished' - yep I'm sure you know what I mean!?

This card was one of those .... I added the writing and mmm it was okay but when I added the border I thought it was perfect and begging some sheer ribbon, so added plain white organza.

Love this, the placement of the sentiment on the graphics on the paper highlights both the foiling and the paper beautifully.

Some more photos..


Items used:
Crafters Companion Download of the Month
Sept 2018 Floral
Thinking of you Foil Stamp Die
 Floral Border Foil Stamp Die
Silver Foil



The border is so versatile, I really want to foil onto watercolour card and paint the flowers.... imagine how gorgeous they will be?


Will be back later with a card which could pass for men and / or Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment