Sunday, November 4, 2018

Gemini FoilPress post all about the browns

It's been a busy weekend catching up with friends and a trip to the NEC Creative Crafts show, hence I didn't get a chance to post till this evening, and I will share two Foiled cards this evening.

The first could double for a masculine card and / or Christmas, the stag's head is so regal and I love the design.

I used the following products:

Stag Head Foil Stamp Die
 Flourishing Swirls 1 Foil Stamp Die
Special Friend Foil Stamp Die - sentiment
Gold Foil
tartan card from Stash (craft creations brand i think)


Lots of photos again so you can see the foiling on this one
The foiling acts as a 'resist' as well I notice, which is hand since after I foiled the stags head I inked with water based distress inks around the perimeter of the circle die cut and it gave a superb effect.



Doesn't that shiny golden foiling look fabulous?!



The foiling even works on textured card (payperbox card I purchased at the Crafters Companion shop in Evesham)


Inside of card decorated and layered with a big banner.


My next card is also along the 'browns' theme, and a card meant for a loved one's birthday.


For this card I used the following supplies:

GEMINI FOIL PRESS  HSN BUNDLE – Heart
Swirling Heart & Corner Foil Stamp and Cut Die,
Elegant Motifs Foil Stamp Die,
Sentiments & Accents Foil Stamp Die
Gold Foil


Gold foiling on ivory ribbon is so elegant, timeless almost.


Love the way the sun catches the foiling.



And the inside of the card - I put the two word sentiments together to make the message 'Happy Birthday, Beautiful'. Great to give to your loved one :)


That's all for this evening, I have a couple more to show and I am working on some others at the moment.  Cant get enough of all the shiny stuff LOL, the best thing since glitter 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment