Thursday, November 1, 2018

Gemini FoilPress with sneek peek at my first project

Evening everyone, sorry its a mad week this week, and I'm plying catchup. I had to stop though and share a sample from my Design Team makes with this brilliant new and easy to use machine, and also some links so you can find out more.

First up, here's he machine and the spec, and a link to the 2 minute you tube video



Release dates:

HSN in the USA - 6th November 2018 

Hochanda in UK - 15th November 2018 6pm and 8pm

and here is Sara with the big reveal video - worth watching as Sara puts the machine through its paces, foiling on card, faux leather, fabric, acetate and card.


So lots of photos for my first sample share, I have purposely photographed in daylight with different angles, using gold and holly coloured foils onto backing papers, matt card, pearlescent card and ribbon, and you can see the crisp perfect.

I have more samples to share over the coming days so please check back!




I used the following items

Crafters Companion Download of the Month
May 2018 Spring Greenery (on the Crafters Companion Website HERE)
Vintage Doily Foil Stamp and Cut Die, 
Confetti Tag Foil Stamp and Cut Die,
Dragonfly Foil Stamp and Cut Die
Ivy Vine Foil Stamp Die
Holly and Gold Foil

Emerald green ribbon from stash


Isn't that green foil gorgeous!


I love the foiling on satin ribbon, it is really luxurious



now the amazing detail from the Foil Stamp Die sentiment




sneeky peek of my next share:


If you have time, leave me a comment, I'd love to know what you think and what you'd like me to experiment with and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment