Saturday, April 16, 2011

Some more Penny Black and Elizabeth Bell..

Have three cards to share today, and the first is one I made from a stamp from Funky Kits from the SugarNellie Range 2008 and its called Flowers, designed by Elizabeth Bell.
Yes its a girly card but not in very girly colours, I wanted to do something different!
Martha Stewart Punch was used on this one and a cuttlebug embossing folder too.
The edges have been inked with colorbox chalk ink pad and the image coloured with twinkling H2O's again.


the next card is made with a Penny Black Stamp, and can honestly say I LOVE this stamp and have used it several times, and its one of the very first stamps I ever bought!
this card is suitable for a man or the woman and the paw print card stock I have had for ages in the stash cupboard and is from PayperBox if I remember .. roll on when they bring out some more!! 

You might not be able to see but the picture has white paw prints and they aren't embossed onto the card, they are punched into the black card, but by adding a white insert, which is great for writing messages on (unless you use a silver or white pen to write with!!) you also get the white insert shine through to highlight the punched bits..


and the last one is another Penny Black bunny one in very soft shades and I used the partial cuttlebug embossing on this one too, which technique is fabulous for getting more out of your embossing folders.
The bunny is coloured with twinkling H2O's and I added stickles to his ears and tail.
The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.



thanks for looking and I will be back with some more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment