Saturday, April 2, 2011

Di's Digi Tally Ho Mens card

Just a quick post to show the card I made for my Dad who is a car and lorry man! So I had to use the digi from Di's Digi Dowloads called Tally Ho and if you click on the heading for this post it will take you to the website where you can purchse the digi stamp - its just perfect - Di he is so cute with the goggles and all, and I dont know if it will show in the photo but I used glossy accents on the goggles.


The sky has been done with a dauber and colorbox chalk ink and is not layered right up against the brown frame, so can see the shadow around the bear's head from the layering. 
Sorry it was too dark to take a side view before I had to envelope this one and post it!!
a bit of embsossing and a Martha Stewart embossing punch and I was happy with it after i added the foam quickutz lettering in white.
The image was coloured with twinkling H2O's.

No comments:

Post a Comment