Thursday, April 14, 2011

more yellow and green but with a cat this time!


 As promised this week I am showing you a Penny Black card. Its no secret that I love cats and I love these stamps sooo much!
In keeping with spring colours, theres lots of yellow and green too and I used a punch around the page border and corner Martha Stewart punch set.


The colouring is done with twinkling H2O's and because the colours are light it doesnt show up in the photo very well, but in reality they are nice and glittery!

thanks for looking

3 comments:

  1. Another stunning card love the spring colours and that stamp is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jess love this image, if only i could draw like this!
    love your frame!
    Hugs di xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh -wow my kind of card Jess.

    ReplyDelete