Wednesday, April 13, 2011

anyone for ice cream?

oops and the picture looks a bit lopsided... 
so onto toady's card then, and it was one which was meant to be for a sketch challenge but too late so never mind as I still liked the colours and the layout on this one.

There was lots of inking but with chalk inks and embossing as well. the papers are from papermania from last year (I think its called Sweet Nothings, but don't quote me on that as I lost the packet it came in) and I used a Tina Wenke Stamp and added loads of stickles after I coloured the image with twinkling H2O's

 

.. also wanted to try something different with adding the sentiment and instead of place it on top of the card or on a tag or label shape, I layered the paper over the sentiment so it shows through an aperture and is a little different.. might do that again sometime soon.
hope you liked this one and its the cutest little stamp too!

2 comments:

  1. Love this card and the way you have done the sentiment - the image is great makes me think of my mum as she loves ice cream

    ReplyDelete