Sunday, June 27, 2010

Di's Digi Downloads and Mens' Cards

Just a few more to show you as promised, after the first one I made with Di's Downloads - these images are PERFECT for men's themed cards and I loved colouring them - to check out Di's artwork pop over to her blog here and you will be delighted with the images.

the first couple I printed and coloured in with twinkling H2O's after heat setting them:

here is some detail on the beer mug - I used the liquid applique stuff which I applied the heat gun to and it makes nice 'beer'!


the last one I coloured using the OMS pencil technique with sansador and gives a really soft finish.. the paper was downloads from Bearly Mine Designs (just plaid set)- see the link over on the right hand side on the blog

3 comments:

  1. Fab cards Jess, love your colouring too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess ...looking at your fab cards here I can tell you I have some time to go before I can post my efforts with OMS pencil technique....I am enjoying it but it is not so easy as it looks ...I wont give up and when I get better I will contact you !!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Jess, I love your coloring, and such great images too from Di, always so hard to make men's cards, but you nailed it on all three of them.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete