Saturday, January 5, 2019

Reworked cards, a couple of old favourites

Afternoon everyone, popping in with a really quick post to show some reworked oldies.  I dug out some of my old papercrating kits from workshops, these must be 2 - 3 years old - cant believe that!

Anyway I decided to spruce them up a little and for the first one I inked a little deeper pink on the centre flower, left out (!) the green organza ribbon and added the leaf flourish.
I like looking back and reworking things as it means I am learning, hopefully!......


Today I had some time as all my samples for Crafters Companion are up to date, so I had a stocktake of my memento ink pads (mostly small dew drop ones) and have done up a colour chart to save time when making projects, so if you'd like one, then drop me a comment with your email address (personal information wont be published) and I'll send it to you as word or PDF or both.. I used memento inks to stamp this card and ink with daubers.



Next up is an embossed Lili of the Valley Stamped sentiment decorated with flowers and the Mega Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish Die cut which I inked in various shades of green, and it gives more depth to the card this way. Apart from that I didn't change anything else, other than perhaps slight change to placement of flowers.



Off to sift through loads of photos as I have lost to share in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment