Thursday, January 3, 2019

FoilPress Card - Dragonfly Birthday card

Evening everyone, hope you are well and excited for a new year!
So this is my first post of the year, and hope to be one of many now I have my crafty hat on again - it sure keeps me sane and is my therapy some days LOL

What better way to kick off 2019 than with a luxurious, somewhat understated foiled card using my new favourite and invaluable tool, the Gemini Foil Press - LOVE this machine!!

Anyway this card just happened really while I was in a rush for card last year so this is the second version and I am going to make a few more as these are great for men or women and in different colourways or using inked backgrounds. I love green and blue and gold as a colour combo and the papers are downloadable so an endless supply :)


Papers can be found here - May 2016 - The Beauty of Nature
Materials used:
Gold Mirri card for layering
Gold Papercraft Foil
Gold Shimmer Papercraft Foil
Cobalt Blue matt cardstock
Pistachio Green Centura carstock

As usual, I have taken lots of snaps so you can see the detail and perfection and foiling quality!

I decorated the inside in a minimalist way, but was sure to add confetti foiling!








Hope you liked my first post for 2019!
I will be back with a reworked version of one of my older cards, and some new border embossing folders over the next few days :)


No comments:

Post a Comment