Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Penny Black Hedgehogs Christmas

Almost there, one more card to post after this one.  So I tried mirror stamping with this one and it worked well but it was fiddly.  The wreath was fiddly too, but happy with it after I added the pearls and ribbon.


So it's official, I am addicted to die cutting. Saying that, I still love colouring and decoupage so I guess I will continue to mix the two until another bright idea comes along LOL!


For those crafters who have known me for a while, you guys know how long I have had this stamp, and how often it makes an appearance..... so no surprise then that this little hedgehog appeared again this year!


The wreath was made with inspiration from KittieKraft and using circle dies, Martha Stewart pine branch punch and Martha Stewart leaf punch, glue and STACKS of patience.. 


The centre of the card - I didn't add pearls as this makes the front of the card bend and distort - wonder if we can get small card candi somewhere?????????? there's an idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment