Monday, September 1, 2014

Graduation Card with an Irish Flavour using Flourishes Stamps

Am back with another commissioned order, for a young lady who earned her degree in Irish and Geography.. a lot of head scratching as to what I was going to make for this celebration! 


Anyway in the end it was a mixture of scarlet ribbon, digi papers, a Flourishes stamp set and the generous help of an Irish speaking lady called Neasa over in Galway - thanks Neasa, I am learning the odd Irish word slowly :)
The stamps are called 'From the Desk of', which you can find HERE on the Flourishes website - another stamp set  from Flourishes which I love and treasure - their designs are timeless! 


The maps I used, were purchased HERE on Etsy, and the inside of the card was also decorated with the same papers, which were muted slightly using image software (numpty here forgot to save a picture, sorry)


Hope you liked this one, I was pleased with it - simple but effective, and I keep using those spellbinder labels - the shape mixes with any of the spellbinder ovals really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment