Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A couple of similar Lili of the Valley Wedding cards - LOTV Wedding Couple

Some more wedding cards to share, made with Lili of the Valley Stamps again - yes I love these as they are gorgeous and so traditional. 


For these two cards, in slightly different blue colours, I made my own flowers and added LOTS of pearls.


The blues are slightly different but complement each other - royal blue pearls and ribbon and chipped sapphire distress ink.



 .. the second one with ribbon from stash which I have had for ages and now I realise what I saved it for!




Coloured with polychromos pencils again :)


You can find this stamp HERE of the Lili of the Valley website

1 comment:

  1. Love these too but haven't tried colouring them myself Maybe I'll give it a try TFS beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete