Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Baby's First Birthday with Lili of the Valley Stamp Balloon Basket

Thanks for visiting my blog, to all of those who do. Remember that you don't need to be on blogger or have a google account to comment or send me an email. I appreciate any feedback and if you want any help with crafty related things, please don't hesitate to make contact. 
All blog comments have to be approved / published by me first, so if you don't want a comment displayed at the end of this post, just let me know.

Now onto today's card share, another of my favourite brand's stamps, Lili of the Valley Balloon Basket available HERE.


I get asked a lot about the embossing folder used - the patchwork design is a papermania release a while back, which you might no longer be able to get.  But you can get patchwork embossing folders from others like Crafters companion HERE.


Not sure if you can see, as it's hard to photograph, but the stars were cut in the same colour blue and a yellowy colour and misted with iridescent mists to make them shine a little.



Layering and dimension added with the stars - purchase 1mm 2mm and 3mm foam pads and this makes life a lot easier - that's a good tip ;)


Will be back with a special wedding card tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment