Monday, March 18, 2013

Marianne D Dies and Stamps Gentleman's card

A very brown card share today! .. well I was in a vintagey kinda mood I guess...
So Marion in the Crafty Bride in Kilkenny asked me to try out these stamps, CS0858 from Marianne Product range and I have to say I love them and am on the lookout for a couple of the other sets ....
From the set, I used the text, watch, postcard and postage stamp along with a set of cameo / silhouette dies also by Marianne D, which caught my eye..


The background paper is from Craft Creations and is called Vine and Flower Pattern which was inked and stamped with the text and postage stamps from the set.



and for the watch, I stamped this twice, cutting out the smaller circle for the watch face, adding glossy accents to that to make it shine and distressing the larger piece with ink as well.



A side on view showing the strung pearls which I threaded through the topper and watch, the topper made with spellbinder dies.

Look out for the next post with another card made with the feminine die cut from this set..


                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment