Sunday, March 24, 2013

Baby Boy with a Lili of the Valley Stamp

hi everyone, hope you are warm and cosy where you, the weather has been cold and it's set to continue for a few more days yet :(... so long as the Easter bunny remembers my egg next week I don't mind LOL.


So I got one of my favorite Lily of the Valley Stamps out - an old one but a favorite nonetheless , and seeing as my punches had been looking neglected, I did some border punching which I don't seem to have done for ages.. not sure why maybe it's just a phase!?


Lots of layers on this one and my foam pads are running out quicker than my tape, seem to be layering things more and more...


The soft colouring was achieved with Faber Castell Polychromos Pencil Crayons.

Dont't have a moment to add the products, but if you want to know where to find anything you like, leave me a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment