Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Gillian Roberts Stampavie Teen Girl Card - Texting

Today's post is a card made for a teen - its hard to find suitable images for teens, and I think this one is perfect.


So I was still in the 'brown' mood when I created this one.. it's one of my favourite colours, warm and neutral, and the pearlescent card, a colour called mink from a brand called centura makes it luxurious and lifts the dark brown - I love that cardstock!




The image was coloured with Faber Castell Polychomos pencils and I decided not to blend them on this one, so I stopped at just colouring with the pencil and added no sansador.


The inside was decorated with the same cardstock and papers and a Penny Black sentiment stamp.


Links to the dies and punches for the flowers and leaves can be found below, including those luscious brown pearls from Cottage Crafts.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment