Friday, October 19, 2018

POST 2 - Crafters Companion Design Team - first brief with Adorables Stamp + Die Sets (Jayne Nestorenko)


OK so this is part 2 of the samples I designed for the Jayne Nestorenko Adorables Stamps and Dies

Stamps can be purchased HERE
Crafters Companion PINTEREST inspiration HERE
Crafters Companion website inspiration HERE

Please pop along and check the other Design Team Members samples - I love the little girl scene in the jar - pop along and you'll see what I mean!

All items used for each card are listed in another colour on each post, as you will notice that I like to mix and match items from different sets 😊



First up has to be my favourite stamp in thew whole range as this little character's face just melts my heart!


Set called Special Friend
 Flowers from Gemini Patchwork die called
Daisy Patchwork
Coloured with Distress Inks
Papers from Crafters Companion
Download of the Month Jul 18 Afternoon tea

  

The hat was stamped, die cut and then another cut made to poke the little donkeys ear through (cut around the ear to achieve this effect).


Sets called Birthday Boy and Birthday Girl
 Coloured with Pencils
 Flowers from Gemini Patchwork die called
Heart Patchwork and coated with Glossy accents
 Papers from Crafters Companion

Download of the Month Feb 18 Valentines




The next one is ideal for a childs birthday and the bunting echos the design in sheet from the paper pad.


Set called Birthday Boy
 Coloured with Pencils
 Papers from 5x7 Adorables Scene Paper Pad


Some different views then - yes I put together the bunting, fiddly but worth it!


excuse the stray foam pad - those who know me know I'm back crafting now as I leave a trail of little white squares no matter how careful....


I think I'm going to end now and draw up another post for the remaining two cards as there are a lot of photos showing the step by step masking, and these will come in handy for those looking for a tutorial on masking and colouring behind masked stamped images.


No comments:

Post a Comment