Thursday, March 12, 2015

A familiar wedding card, this time using mostly white

Hi everyone, sorry for not being around again, but I had a massive tidy up and clear out and all ready for springtime crafting LOL.  Well that and painting and freshening up at home too, I love how the longer days and brighter weather puts a pep in our step!

So I had forgotten to share this card a little while back, and it worked out well, the same design as the ivory and gold version, this time in greys and a lot more white and I really like the way it turned out.



Using matt silver card rather than shiny card makes it more subtle, which I prefer personally.


layering and inking close up photos.. the hard part was the inking so I mixed Tim Holtz Distress inks in pumice stone and antique linen to get the right shade - on their own they looked to blue or too yellowy so the mix turned out well, but took a bit longer to apply.




So my craft mojo took a raincheck for a while and that might have been because a lot was going on and it happens to all of us I guess, so it's back now and I cant wait to share the makes I have this week with you over the next few days.

For all the Mums out there, I hope you get spoilt and have all the nice things Mum's deserve this Mothers Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment