Friday, October 31, 2014

Lilac and white Penny Black Peonies

I thought it was about time I shared a paper pieced project with you.
Love colouring this flower, even if it takes ages :)





I used lots of pearls on this card..



Layered flower petals..


Coloured with Faber Castell Polychromos pencil crayons


The card was boxed with satin ribbon to match.


You might have seen my previous post with door hangers - these are now located on the CraftyCutting stand at the Knitting and Stitching show in Dublin's RDS this week.
POp along and see the great die cuts on the stand and the fantastic design team projects - albums, bunting, boxed frames, a cake stand and lots more!

I am also giving away a free door hanger on November 3rd.
To enter, please visit my page and folow the instructions HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment