Sunday, October 19, 2014

catching up........... with a Stamping Bella stamp

... yes I am doing that again - catching up! I have a few cards to show and didn't realise how many until I moved some photos.. oops.
Here is the first one, sent to Canada for a lady who has three black cats. I had the pleasure of playing with a cricut machine on loan from a friend (great fun thank you!!) so resized and cut out some black cats and teamed these up with a Stamping Bella stamp, coloured with polychromos pencil crayons.


The cerise pink colour didn't come out very well in the photos -  bright pink, black and white was the colour scheme..


And a side on view showing the cats tucked behind the main image..I like the way they look like silhouettes.


Will be popping back with some more cards over the coming days so keep checking back or subscribe to my blog if you fancy, using the email subscription box at the top right hand side of the main page - thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment