Friday, August 22, 2014

Wedding card - Lili of the Valley Over the Threshold

Hi everyone, phew am glad it's FRIDAY! My favourite day of the week, as it's the weekend. Just posting a few photos of a simple wedding card made this week.


Some of you may think you've seen it before and you would be correct - I made a card with a Magnolia TIilda bride and groom image a long  way back, and really liked the scroll arch / bridge die cut (an old 12 inch quickutz die), so decided to revamp with a 'new' Lili of the Valley stamp - I bought the stamp a few months ago..... and how scandalous that this is my first time inking the rubber!  I love this image now..


The Lili of the Valley stamp can be purchased HERE


Some close up photos - partial embossing using an old cuttlebug folder and the image was cut out after being coloured.


Will be back in a couple of days with more LOTV image cards and some other makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment