Monday, August 4, 2014

Another wedding card, with more colour

Hi everyone, am a little later posting this than planned, but was caught with an icky bug and felt rough over the last couple of days :(.  Hopefully this summer cold is heading away to someone else now!
this wedding card is different to my other boxed ones and a little more traditional, with a romantic, traditional feel - I used Fleur de Lis dies and accents from spellbinders dies for this effect.


Lots of pearls and swirly things!


The die shape for the aperture is a Go Kreate die..



The inside of the card also decorated with the same Papers from Nitwit Collections and those spellbinder dies again. The Nitwit Papers are from the Truly Madly Deeply range which I printed on cream card to get a deeper yellowish hue.


Some closeup photos of the mulberry flower arrangement, the Rose septa are also die cuts from Marianne Designs



and a side view of the card...
the bright red pearls were too bright so I 'coloured' them with a deep red promarker - handy tip for your own custom coloured pearls!


Wow that's a few posts and I am not neglecting the blog as much as before woohoo.
Will be popping back with another three new makes over the next few days, using some long neglected stash and punches LOL.
 Keep checking back for more or subscribe to my blog email notifications by using the email subscription box at the top right of my blog home page.

3 comments:

  1. Omw... I think this must be your nicest card ever. Beautiful! How do you blur out the text. Please share. hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, I used the mosaic function in the Editor part of Photoscape software which you can download from the internet / various sites. It's free, simple functions and easy to use :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess this card is so beautiful, I really do love it !!

    ReplyDelete