Thursday, September 20, 2012

Meljen's Designs Funny Bone Challenge

Yes, that's just what the title says - we are making humorous cards this week, and hope you like the sentiments from all the DT cards which are fabulous, and can see on our Challenge blog here:



So onto my card, then, a clean and simple design, so I can showcase this really cute digi!
Its called Little Possum and the link to the shop and the digi is below, just click on the image.


I coloured this little guy in promarkers and masked the image before inking the clouds in blue memento ink.
Hope you like the sentiment, am never normally good at my own sentiments, but this one seemed quite apt!




Pop along and join us for the challenge this week, there are some cute and whimsical images in Meljen's Designs' shop and some freebies you can use too!

4 comments:

  1. THIS is ADORABLE!! I LOVE the sentiment!! Its really great.. awesome coloring too! I love your card teamie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess,love this. Great image & sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, LOVE the possum! What an amazing card Jess. I love the wit. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jess, that image is so cute and your colouring and card design is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete