Sunday, November 13, 2011

LOTV Boys stamp - Computer Fun

First of all before I forget, you can find this Lili of the Valley stamp HERE. and the papers used were My Minds Eye Complete boy 12x12 set.
These are simple cards with not much layering but played around with distressing and the layout, so have done two slightly different ones

This stamp is so versatile for today's youngster's too - love the fact that LOTV stamps are so good that way - the new release is fab but I haven't ventured onto the website just yet.. after Christmas I will be though!
To finish the card, some candy was added, and the images coloured with promarkers.

Thanks for looking and will be back over the next few days with and autumnal easel card and loads of Christmas cards!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards, I love the stamp, great for boys as they are so hard to make for.
    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete