Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fred She Poinsettia and Cuttlebug Embossing

Just a simple Christmas card to share with everyone and its using one of Fred She Said's Digi images which you can find here.

The embossing is done with a Cuttlebug Winter Embossing folder set and I cant find it anywhere as I think it was limited edition but maybe somewhere like eBay might have them if people decide to sell stash - so save a search and you never know you could find one (what I normally do when I want out of production things!!)


This is a simple card but very effective and if you have a lot of cards to make for family and friends its ideal because the look elegant but are quick to put together. The pearls added to the centre of the flower seem to be the finishing touch which just makes the card too, and finished off with the pearls in the corners, makes it elegant.

The card size is a 5x7 one from Craft Creations with the spine or fold on the shorter side, and is a size I have been working with a lot lately - they are just great for cuttlebug folders and the usual size nestability toppers.

If you want to see / purchase the Craft Creation card blanks for this size, click here  or email me and I can help you with matching envelope and bag sizes.

edited to add - I found the embossing folder here - its called Christmas Wreath

No comments:

Post a Comment