Friday, August 26, 2011

Cream and Gold Wedding .. another one......

Just one card to share with you today and I took this in the sunshine, you can really tell!!  Its a wedding card with loads of layers, punching and embossing as well as some luxurious ribbon..


The punch is a Martha Stewart one, which you will have seen me use before, and here it is again - I love it.. and the embossing folder I keep using again and again as well and its a cuttlebug one; the heart shapes are nestability dies from spellbinders.

The close up above shows the layers really well, and you can just about see the gold Brilliance Ink pad I used around the edges too.
Thats all for today and will be back tomorrow with more as I have been super busy with cards during the last few days... :)

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant Jess, I love the oppulence, perfect for that special occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very gorgeous Jess, you do the luxury cream & gold look oh so well!!

    ReplyDelete