Friday, August 12, 2011

Bella expectant mum...

Just one card to share with you today.. been busy in RL and have some cards to upload, just didn't get around to blogging that much oops.....


I wanted to make a card using apertures again as I love making cards with depth and layers (for those who stop by you may notice that LOL!!).. this one is using a Bella Stamp which I have used quite a bit and is so sweet..

The punched border is done with a fiskars border corner punch and the apertures with regular spellbinders nestabilities, and the alphabet is cut out of foam using a quickutz harvest alphabet.

thanks for looking and promise to be back with some more in the next few days!!
oh and they might have more charms too as I have developed a fascination with charms... a must for the new batch of LOTV stamps I received in the post this week and what to make into Christmas cards- spoiled or what - I have very special parents, thanks Mom and Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment