Sunday, November 14, 2010

Special Lily of the Valley Christmas Card

I have to make start on my Christmas cards, and nowhere better than the extra special ones, so here's one for parents.
Its a stamp I got from Lily of the Valley called Bringing Gifts and layered up well so it belongs in a box which can be decorated or used to actually post the card in.
The card stock on the card front was embossed with a cuttlebug folder and the blue layer cut with scallop edge scissors.. lots of stickles and flower soft too!
The snowflakes are from a cuttlebug die with three different flakes on it - I have used it time and time again and can recommend it.
The colouring was done with my favourite medium, twinkling H2O's!


The picture isn't great cos my camera batteries were low, but there's a closeup below:


If you look carefully, you can see the metal bells that tinkle when you shake them and also the strung pearls which is my newly found favourite embellishment at the moment so expect to see some more projects with those pearls on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment