Sunday, November 21, 2010

and some more Christmas ones

..some more cards to share with you for my favourite time of year, made this week. I love Christmas, cos I get to use copious amounts of glitter and / or stickles and polar white flowersoft and I LOVE that!

So I have three in one post to show, and there will be more next week provided that the mojo is flowing in the next couple of days!

The first is a snow scene card, which stamp I used on a smaller square one a few weeks ago here. I cant see the name on the stamp but its from Anita's range and is from 2002 (I bought it second hand on ebay)

I coloured the imge with twinkling H2O's and embossed the bottom with a cuttlebug border folder and then added a sentiment which was embossed onto the blue pearlescent card using Purple Gerbil (see link on right hand side bar to ebay shop) white titanium embossing powder.. glittered with stickles and aded some flowersoft to finish..
PS the image is stamped in stone grey stazon, not black, so its a little softer!

This one is in red and white, one of my favourite traditional Christmas colour combinations, is made using a Lily of the Valley stamp, new out this year.
Partial cuttlebug embossing on this one around the image, and more glitter stickles and a cuttlebug snowflake die used for the flakes, and coloured in twinkling H20's again.
I used brilliance moonlight white pigment ink to ink around the red bit on the sentiment.

The last one is a Victorian image from a Joanna Sheen CD and the backing paper on the card is just made for this image I think - if you want to buy this digi paper, then hop over to Bearly Mine Designs, where you can purchase it from Donna as a set called Christmas Joy here.

6 comments:

  1. All cards are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jess ...I love them all! But the Victorian card reminds me so much of the Tins of toffee's my mum used to buy for Christmas ...took me right back .... Happy days ....feel a bit weepy ...silly s** I am !! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Jess, just love all your cards. They are fab ulous! Love the new look of your blog. I also love dressing up mine for Christmas. Super time of the year. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Jess, my favourite is the blue card, I love the scene and the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jess there all lovely as you know i love them all.been doing all the ones i have not got finished at the workshop,see you on the 11th mag k.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exquisite cards - love the Victorian one.

    ReplyDelete